Ecommerce Hacks To Grow Your Business For The Next 30 Days
Aug 09, 2017
Sujan Patel is the co-founder of Web Profits, a growth marketing agency helping companies leverage the latest and greatest marketing strategy to fuel their businesses. Sujan has over 13 years of internet marketing experience and has led the digital marketing strategy for companies like Sales Force, Mint, Intuit and many other Fortune 500 caliber companies.
Check out these simple but valuable growth strategies for your Ecommerce business. If you're stuck or simply out of ideas to grow your online business, take a listen and try one of these now.
Tweet this Sujan Patel shares his Ecommerce growth hacks to grow your online business, click to listen.
Key Points Discussed:
- What is one of the most common problems that Ecommerce business are doing
- In the next 30 days, what can you do to grow your business
- Let's be realistic, you cannot optimize and rewrite all your product descriptions. Selecting your main products and rewrite those instead.
- Take your own product pictures if you sell the same thing that other sellers are doing and ask them to send in their own images as reviews and testimonies.
- Capture emails with an incentive optin offering coupons and a VIP list
- Setup remarketing campaigns
- Optimize your checkout page, try using a 2 step checkout to capture their name and email first
- We spoke about Facebook chats and automation
- Recommendation for new sellers to get sales
Ecommerce Resources Mentioned:
- Get Drip.co to manage your email automation with a powerful rule-driven engine. If you sign up with my partner link, I'll give you a $10 Amazon gift card for any paying plan. If you're learning more about email marketing and automation for Ecommerce, click here.
- Do you currently run an online business but struggling to get sales? Click here to learn about getting actionable strategies to boost sales and sustain it.
- Ecommerce Launch Formula to learn how to start an online business